About the Brand Manager position
Our company is seeking a talented and experienced Brand Manager to deliver insightful and innovative marketing campaigns that align with consumer insights. You will be joining a fast-paced, strategic environment in which you will conceptualize and implement strategies intended to grow our market share and strengthen the reputation of our brand. In addition, your position will be integral in the improvement of customer satisfaction, drive, and growth.
Brand Manager responsibilities are:
- Analyze brand’s position in market, crystallizing consumer insights
- By taking ownership of our brand, you will provide mission, vision, and goals to match.
- Use brand strategies to create plans for brand, as well as to utilize in brand positioning, and go-to market strategies.
- Compel “target population” to take action through creation of motivating stimulus and leadership of creative development.
- Establish specifications for performance, parameters for price and cost, and specify price and cost for sales estimates and applications.
- Act as a motivating force for your team, encouraging team members to do their best work.
- Monitor the trends of the market, research activities of consumer markets and competitor activities, in order to identify key issues as well as opportunities
- Ensure product line consistency through monitoring of marketing and advertising agencies
- Conceptualize growth strategies that are new and unique
- Ensure that the direction, choices, and tactics of brand are aligned
Brand Manager requirements are:
- Experience as a Brand Manager or associate Brand Manager, or comparable
- Driven for success, with outstanding leadership skills
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- A creative type, very out-of-the-box thinker with unique ideas
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven ability to effectively develop and communicate brand and marketing strategies and recommend those to executive management
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Communication and interpersonal skills of the advanced degree
- Consistently current on latest trends and marketing best practices
- Able to proficiently work with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
- Excellent command of the English language
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field